PPC Manager Vacancy
Please see the job specification below.
4040 Media is a marketing content creation agency based in North West of England. We operate through 2 main brands; Wyzowl is one of the world’s leading animated explainer video agencies. And, publi.sh is a disruptive content marketing agency. Through these brands we have worked with 1,300+ clients from 40+ countries. Well known clients include Deloitte, Standard Chartered, Kodak, LG, Virgin Atlantic, TNT, Ramada, Oracle, Auto Trader and many more. We have been in business since 2009 and have recently closed a round of venture funding to enable us to invest further in the growth of the business.
Role: PPC Manager
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm / Mon – Fri
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Leave: 20 days + public and statutory holidays
Benefits: Pension & health care
Location: Based at 4040 Media’s Southport office: PR9 7BL
We are recruiting for an PPC Manager to help us improve our paid search ROI and paid social media ROI. Your role will be to manage all aspects of our paid search and paid social activities. You will have the support of our creative team who will create the content you require to support tests, experiments and campaigns. We currently generate a large portion of our business through organic and paid search. Our aim is to maximise our future search traffic based on relevant search terms for our products and services. Your role will be to set up campaigns, tests and experiments to find new opportunities to generate rankings, traffic and leads.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate outstanding technical knowledge of paid search and paid social. You must be driven and determined to succeed. This is an exciting and challenging position for the right candidate, with the opportunity to grow the role in line with the growth of the business.
- Planning and designing the company’s paid search and paid social strategy.
- Creating, testing and optimising paid search and social campaigns including; keyword research, ad copy, landing pages, bidding, audience targeting, budget management & competitor analysis.
- Implement and maintain a system to accurately track the ROI of all activities.
- The ability to use software tools to identify advertising opportunities and maximise performance of our campaigns.
- Design & implement regular campaign and landing page tests to improve performance, website conversions & ROI.
- Assist with gap analysis and competitor reviews to identify potential threats and opportunities in the digital marketing landscape.
- Assist with on page conversion rate optimisation tests and implementation.
- Knowledge of coding best practices, creating landing pages & web page experiments.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and be proactive in highlighting changes needed to maintain best practice strategy.
- Monthly strategic reporting and working towards defined KPIs.
- Strong technical paid search & paid social knowledge with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified is desirable.
- The ability to prepare reports.
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or other well-known CMS systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ambition and dedicated to further your position as well as the goals of the company.
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimisation levers across biddable platforms.