Please see the job specification below.
4040 Media is a marketing content creation agency based in North West of England. We operate through 2 main brands; Wyzowl is one of the world’s leading animated explainer video agencies. And, publi.sh is a disruptive content marketing agency. Through these brands we have worked with 1,300+ clients from 40+ countries. Well known clients include Deloitte, Standard Chartered, Kodak, LG, Virgin Atlantic, TNT, Ramada, Oracle, Auto Trader and many more. We have been in business since 2009 and have recently closed a round of venture funding to enable us to invest further in the growth of the business.
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm / Mon – Fri
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Leave: 20 days + public and statutory holidays
Benefits: Pension & health care
Location: Based at 4040 Media’s Southport office: PR9 7BL
This is an exciting role for someone with illustration and graphic design expertise to join our creative team. The role will allow you to express your creative interest through various different end projects. You will be able to demonstrate your creative skill whilst keeping within the clients brief. We are keen to train our staff to help further their skill set and career. This role is ideally suited to someone with a strong knowledge of graphic design principles and design software with 2-5 years work experience in this type of role.
- Creating highly creative graphics for our clients videos and content marketing projects.
- Creating and setting up print and web ready artwork.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Manage customer and supplier relationships as required.
- Recording all project details in our CMS.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation and video.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Working with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Various administrative tasks to help the smooth running of the office and projects.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Strong computer skills.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Cloud package particularly Illustrator & Photoshop.
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to work to a brief agreed with the client or account manager.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
- You will instinctively know when a design feels right and have a strong visual sense of what is looks right.
- Typically you’ll be opinionated about fonts and may have a collection of favourite fonts to use on your projects.