We’re currently looking for an experienced copywriter to join our copy team.
Please see the job specification below.
4040 Media is a marketing content creation agency based in North West of England. We operate through 2 main brands; Wyzowl is one of the world’s leading animated explainer video agencies. And, publi.sh is a disruptive content marketing agency. Through these brands we have worked with 1,300+ clients from 40+ countries. Well known clients include Deloitte, Standard Chartered, Kodak, LG, Virgin Atlantic, TNT, Ramada, Oracle, Auto Trader and many more. We have been in business since 2009 and have recently closed a round of venture funding to enable us to invest further in the growth of the business.
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm / Mon – Fri
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Leave: 20 days + public and statutory holidays
Benefits: Pension & health care
Location: Based at 4040 Media’s Southport office: PR9 7BL
We are recruiting for a copywriter to join our copy/content team. You will be responsible for writing content for our clients and our internal brands. The role will allow you to express your creative interest through a range of different channels and mediums. One day you could be writing a script for an explainer video, the next you may be writing a blog article or an ebook. We work with clients in a range of different industries so excellent research skills and an ability to adapt to different writing styles is essential. We are keen to train our staff to help further their skill set and career. This role is ideally suited to someone with a strong knowledge of the English language and someone who is highly technically aware.
- Writing highly creative scripts for client and in house videos.
- Research into software, products & services before writing scripts.
- Learning key motion graphics concepts and limitations to effectively write action on screen.
- Writing articles for our brands and our clients.
- Writing long form informational resources such as e-books and guides.
- Writing web copy for our websites and client websites.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Manage customer and supplier relationships as required.
- Recording all project details in our CMS.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Working with copywriters, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice.
- Various administrative tasks to help the smooth running of the office and projects.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Strong computer skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications.
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to work to a brief agreed with the client or account manager.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time.