Account Manager Vacancy
We’re currently looking for an experienced account manager to join our sales team.
Please see the job specification below.
4040 Media is a marketing content creation agency based in North West of England. We operate through 2 main brands; Wyzowl is one of the world’s leading animated explainer video agencies. And, publi.sh is a disruptive content marketing agency. Through these brands we have worked with 1,300+ clients from 40+ countries. Well known clients include Deloitte, Standard Chartered, Kodak, LG, Virgin Atlantic, TNT, Ramada, Oracle, Auto Trader and many more. We have been in business since 2009 and have recently closed a round of venture funding to enable us to invest further in the growth of the business.
Role: Sales Account Manager
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm / Mon – Fri
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Leave: 20 days + public and statutory holidays
Benefits: Pension & health care
Location: Based at 4040 Media’s Southport office: PR9 7BL
This is an exciting role for someone with sales experience, highly motivated and keen to work in the marketing industry. The ideal person will have knowledge of digital marketing and be passionate about sales. The person will be very technically savvy and able to learn quickly. The best candidates will be creative, think on their feet and have good technical sales skills. There is an excellent opportunity to make the role your own. You will receive leads and also will also be required to prospect for new business. You’ll have ownership of your clients following any jobs they place from idea to completion. You will be given training on all our products and direction on lead sources. You will be given extensive support and backup.
- Generating leads for 4040 Media brands.
- Outbound sales activity on the telephone, email and other mediums.
- Managing and closing inbound leads.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Managing client projects from lead through to completed project and after sales support.
- Provide accurate reports to management.
- Provide a high level of customer service to prospects and customers.
- Administer our lead management and other business systems.
- Recording all project details in our CMS (Salesforce).
- Various administrative tasks to help the smooth running of the office and projects.
- Highly technically aware.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent computer and technology skills.
- Highly motivated and keen to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications.
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time.